If you are looking for a solid simple to use water timer this Orbit 91213 One Dial Garden Hose Digital Water Timer is Ideal!
The orbit digital hose time is easy to use, there are no tools needed and the installation and programming are really simple.
One dial allows complete timer control functionality. Cycles easily from set clock, set watering time, how often, how long, then run program. A rain delay is built into the run program function. A manual button allows program interruption.
This water timer is pretty straightforward, there really isn’t much to figure out when setting it up.
Features of the Orbit 91213 One Dial Garden Hose Digital Water Timer
- simple to use and set up
- it has a nice large very easy-to-read digital display.
- it comes with a manual override
- flexible control when it comes to watering duration and frequency
- takes two alkaline batteries
- The orbit timer comes with a 6-year limited manufacturer warranty
The orbit detail water timers watering options:
- HOW LONG: from 1 minute to 240 minutes with 1 minute intervals.
- HOW OFTEN: Watering frequency from every six hours, twelve hours, one day, two days, three days, four days, five days, six days, seven days.
- MANUAL: watering without interrupted programming from 0 to 240 minutes with 1 minute intervals
How to Program a Orbit 91213 One Dial Garden Hose Digital Water Timer
If by any chance you have lost your manual and you need a little help programming your Orbit 91213 One Dial Garden Hose Digital Water Timer I found this video which gives you step by step instructions on How to Program your Orbit Digital Watering Timer. However, if you’re still looking for a Orbit 91213 One Dial Garden Hose Digital Water Timer manual with instructions you can download one from the Orbit support website.
3 Different Models of The Orbit Digital Watering Timers
The Orbit Digital water timers also come in three different models. The one valve, two valve and three valve models.